Majik Glitter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everyone! It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^=

2 posters

Go down

Hello Everyone!  It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^= Empty Hello Everyone! It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^=

Post  Catwoman=^..^= Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:23 am

I'm posting again because for some reason my first post has me signed in as zpcjp or something like that and I have NO idea how that happened! Anyway, I just needed to change it back to Catwoman=^..^=. LOL!
As I've said before I like this new home. It's far prettier than MSN and the fact that you can subscribe (watch) to a forum topic is a plus for me. Y'all did a great job!
Have a great day everyone and an even better one tomorrow!
Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Catwoman N Mija Abstract Couple
Catwoman=^..^=
Catwoman=^..^=

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!  It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^= Empty Re: Hello Everyone! It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^=

Post  ZippyAcorns Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:39 am

Hello Everyone!  It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^= CatwomanNMijaAbstractCouple
ZippyAcorns
ZippyAcorns
Admin

http://www.majikglitter.com

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone!  It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^= Empty Re: Hello Everyone! It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^=

Post  ZippyAcorns Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:40 am

Hello Everyone!  It's Good To Be In Our New Home=^..^= JohnLund_FishbowlCat-Hello
ZippyAcorns
ZippyAcorns
Admin

http://www.majikglitter.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down